[thelist] MS SQL Server

Norman Beresford n.beresford at anansi.co.uk
Tue Feb 17 09:13:10 CST 2004

Hi Hershel

If memory serves me right you need the unlimited clients per processor
license if you're going to be running a website with it.  As far as
development goes, M$ does a developer license which is (memory possibly
going again) $50, but if you buy the full license you'll have access to
all the tools etc.

http://www.microsoft.com/sql/howtobuy/default.asp

Alternatively you could look at using MSDE, which is a cut down version
of SQL Server.

HTH

Norman