[thelist][OT] Mac / OS X question

Jono Young ox4dboy at comcast.net
Tue Feb 17 13:00:42 CST 2004

This is a bit off topic for this forum, but in short:

I have an old 350MHz Blue and White G3 that I attempted to run OS X on.  It
ran 10.2.8, but quite slow.  It was too slow for me to bear, so I went back
to OS 9.2.2.  I do run Panther on a 500MHz Powerook G3 (Pismo), and it is a
lot better, not too great for heavy design work, but general use is fine.

As for the networking, it should be possible as long as you can get the
correct card for your Mac?