[thelist] Let me introduce myself

Dmitry Yeskin yeskin at webstylestudio.com
Tue Feb 17 13:17:53 CST 2004

Hello, All!

My name is Dmitry, I am from Kharkov, Ukraine. I am new here, but not
a newbie in the web. I am a CEO of own webdevelopment and webmarketing
company - "Web Style" Studio, LLC. We have worked with many companies
- from commercial till government. A lot of projects we have done
worldwide.

The main development tools are - PHP, Perl, MySQL, PostgreSQL.

I have begined my carrier from a web designer, then web developer, so
I will be really happy to help all here. Also I believe that I can
find here a new good friends and partners.

With best regards,
Dmitry Yeskin
CEO of "Web Style" Studio, LLC
yeskin at webstylestudio.com