[thelist] Is this design too dark?

Rodrigo Galindez rodrigo at cedha.org.ar
Wed Feb 18 13:41:51 CST 2004

Tara Cleveland wrote:

> The pictures of the children aren't meant to be portraits but rather
> semi-integrated into the design... but can you still tell they are
> kids or is it too dark?

Hmmm ... no, its ok. I think that what makes "dark" the header is those
(maybe green?) lines, you could  give them more transparency to fix it.

> How is the contrast on the menu for you? Is it readable?

Yes, its ok too, personally I prefer more "light" colors, but it's ok,
you can read the menu bar perfectly.

--
Rodrigo Galindez
Information Management Assistant