[thelist] [tip] Screen Capturing as Video and sound

Joshua Olson joshua at waetech.com
Thu Feb 19 08:50:39 CST 2004

<tip type="Screen Capture" author="Joshua Olson">
Every once in a while an application absolutely blows my mind.  I get really
excited when it's free of charge.

http://www.ehelp.com/camstudio/product/screenrecording/

One word to describe it: HOLYCOW!

But seriously, this application is absolutely amazing for what it costs
(which is nada, zip, zilch).  Combine this with an application like
Sorenson's Squeeze and you have an incredible way to publish interactive
tutorials in a multitude of formats for next to nothing!

http://www.sorenson.com/content.php?cats=2/3&nav=2
</tip>

Note: I'm not affiliated with either of these two software vendors.  I just
like to share softwares that will save people money and time.

Joshua Olson
Web Application Engineer
WAE Tech Inc.
http://www.waetech.com/service_areas/