[thelist] Re: Google and PDF's

eduardobk at via-rs.net eduardobk at via-rs.net
Thu Feb 19 06:57:34 CST 2004

 If you have a Linux powered (*nix) server it may have the following shell utilities:pdf2dsc,pdftosrc,pdftotext,pdftops,pdftopbm,pdf2ps.I frequently use pdftotext.A simples pdftotext *.pdf would do the job.I believe that is what you want.Regards,Eduardo Bacchi KienetzSenior Support Analysthttp://www.noticiaslinux.com.br/eduardo/>Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2004 16:34:00 +1100