[thelist] IE - Viewport wider than it should be at 100%

Alvaro Medina incomt65 at hotpop.com
Thu Feb 19 14:57:54 CST 2004

Oh,  I sent the pics attached but they never showed up in the post. Here's a
link where you can catch them: http://www.mktpublicidad.cl/gap1.png and
http://www.mktpublicidad.cl/gap2.png

As I said before, gap1.png shows the "infonote" popping of the taskbar, and
gap2.png shows the "gap" in the buggy page after the "infonote" faded.

> I don't have Opera on this machine to test, but I'm guessing Opera would
eat
> something like
> html>body { width: auto;

Thanks Max, I will try it! By the way, could you explain what this feature
do? I suppose it's a hack, but how this works? I know you dont have Opera,
so the "theorical" stuff will do.

Regards,
Alvaro Medina