[thelist] Re: COPPA compliance?

Richard Bennett richard.bennett at skynet.be
Fri Feb 20 02:24:20 CST 2004

You're supposed to take the model out before you close the hood!

<tip>
Does your registrar say "just email us any changes that need to be made"
when you ask them where the DNS control panel is?
Do that once, telling them to set the nameservers to those zoneedit.com give
you, and take full control of your DNS.
Load-balancing, failover, instant subdomains, email on your own server or
routed to an existing mailbox, run a server on a dynamic IP automatically
etc etc.
The first 5 domain names are free and only $3 to $5 per year after that.

</tip>