[thelist] Site Check please

Jwp live4bacon at optonline.net
Sun Feb 22 16:38:19 CST 2004

Thanks,
In what regard?  The spacer gif in the navigation menu is there b/c Mozilla
and Netscape will break the navigation bar otherwise.

The others are there to ensure a minimum height/width for my tables cells.
Which I understand is a bit hackish but you gotta do what you gotta do.

Thanks for the kind words,
JP