[thelist] Tomcat, JBoss, or JRun - which is better for learni ng j2ee?

david.landy at somerfield.co.uk david.landy at somerfield.co.uk
Tue Feb 24 02:13:28 CST 2004

Chris,

I'm running on a PIII 933MHz with 256Mb of RAM so you should be fine.
Sometimes Tomcat's a bit of a memory/processor hog but there's generally
enough to go around, and I hardly ever notice it's there.

David.

David Landy, IT Consultant
Business Intelligence
Somerfield/KwikSave
+44 (0) 117-301-8977
david.landy at somerfield.co.uk <mailto:david.landy at somerfield.co.uk>

Don't be afraid to try something new. An amateur built the Ark.
Professionals built the Titanic. Author unknown.