[thelist] [OT] Jakobs site down?

Tom Dell'Aringa pixelmech at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 24 09:33:28 CST 2004

Can anyone reach Jakob Nielsen's site? It's totally down for me...

Tom

<tip type="backing up your claims" author="pixelmech">
We often find ourselves in "discussions" with our boss(es) about
design, interaction and usability issues. It's very easy for us to
say "Because its better such and such a way" and hope for our boss to
take our word for it. However, if you want your argument to hold
weight, it always helps to find research to back up your claim.

Then you can say, we don't need a reset button here, we shouldn't
have it, and this article is a great resource that tells you why.
Jakob Nielsen's site is a good resource for such things. Just don't
take everything he says as gospel.

www.useit.com
</tip>

=====
http://www.Pixelmech.com/ - read my latest blog posting!
http://www.DMXzone.com/ - JavaScript Author
http://SparklesParties.com - Princess parties for little girls!
http://www.thywordistruth.net/ - Eternal Life

"Well, my name's Dewey Oxburger. My friends call me Ox. I dont know if you've noticed, but I got a slight weight problem."