[thelist] {CSS} long page only showing one page in print preview

Alvaro Medina incomt65 at hotpop.com
Tue Feb 24 22:49:58 CST 2004

This is strange, as I see all the pages in print preview in IE6, under
WinXP. Dont know if this affect, maybe an IE bug. Are you up to date with
patches? Another check, maybe its dumb but anyway: there is a top bar with
arrows, should say "1 of 4". Did you try the arrows? I know maybe is a
stupid question, but sometimes one forgets to check the obvious.

Hope this helps....

Alvaro Medina G.
incomt65 at hotpop.com
Santiago, Chile