[thelist] CSS background positioning and link borders

Jono Young ox4dboy at comcast.net
Wed Feb 25 09:46:59 CST 2004

Did you decide to drop the swoosh mark form the page's background, like it
used to be on this page <http://www.gwcreative.com/working/pt/index02.html>

I am still learning CSS, so all this is very interesting to me, just
wondering if there were limitations that forced you to drop the background
image, or if it was an aesthetically-based decision?  Could be that my
browser is rendering it incorrectly?  I can see that the entire background
image is there if I squeeze the browser window real thin the background
image moves across the left navigation column, but I cannot see the image in
the blueish area where your text is, which is how it used to display in the
above URL.