[thelist] tips on avoiding "bcc"ing to avoid being a spammer

Alvaro Medina incomt65 at hotpop.com
Wed Feb 25 18:39:47 CST 2004

Mh, I dont use filters, but never heard of that before. And it would be
quite useless, because most spammers send their messages with some bulk-mail
program, which sends one message by recipient.

Also, the BCC feature is very important when sending confidential copies of
a message to someone you dont want to disclose. I think business would
prefer to have some more colateral spam than to quit this feature.

Alvaro Medina G.
incomt65 at hotpop.com
Santiago, Chile