[thelist] CSS background positioning and link borders

Gregory Wostrel info at gwcreative.com
Wed Feb 25 19:47:08 CST 2004

On Feb 25, 2004, at 6:19 PM, Joshua Olson wrote:

> [...]

Actually Joshua, I agree and I have Firefox, Mozilla, Camino, Firebird
and Netscape 7 all installed. To clarify, I was making a general
comparison between the ubiquitous IE/PC and the most common Mac OSX
browsers: IE5 and Safari. The Mozilla browsers are excellent and I am
more delighted with them with every solid release. Every time I have
the ear of a Windows user I urge them to download Mozilla or Firefox
and join the modern age. (of course I also usually put in a plug for
the Mac and Safari...but that is my little bias)

I was remiss not mentioning the Moz products. I guess the truth is that
the latest releases of any Mozilla (on any platform) and Apple's Safari
kick IE/PC's ( any flavor ) butt. In addition, while I am partial to
Safari (my bias again) the edge goes to Mozilla.

Gregory Wostrel

gwcreative
http://www.gwcreative.com/
gw at gwcreative.com
401.286.9228
Communications and the Art of Simplicity