[thelist] tips on avoiding "bcc"ing to avoid being a spammer

Maximillian Schwanekamp anaxamaxan at neptunewebworks.com
Wed Feb 25 23:11:27 CST 2004

BCC has been abused mightily by spammers, such that ISPs have no choice but
to filter BCC'd messages.  No business should be relying on BCC'd email to
communicate.  Fortunately there are scads of *legitimate* solutions
available for doing mass/broadcast mailing without using the BCC field.
AutoresponsePlus.com is my favorite, but just google a bit you'll find
plenty of options.  Or check WilsonWeb.com for reviews of some of the
better-known choices.

Maximillian Von Schwanekamp
Websites for Profitable Microbusiness
NeptuneWebworks.com