[thelist] tips on avoiding "bcc"ing to avoid being a spammer

Anthony Baratta Anthony at Baratta.com
Thu Feb 26 12:26:03 CST 2004

At 10:09 AM 2/26/2004, Maximillian Schwanekamp wrote:
>I am curious what the advantage is of using BCC'd email versus a simple loop
>script to send an individual message directly to each person?

Some mailing list software is just constructed that way. I would prefer the
single user per email because you can add x-headers to the email to assist
in removal of the user when they are too lame to get off the list themselves.