[thelist] CSS Editor

Tony Crockford tonyc at boldfish.co.uk
Fri Feb 27 01:37:31 CST 2004

On Thu, 26 Feb 2004 18:27:37 -0800, Maximillian Schwanekamp
<anaxamaxan at neptunewebworks.com> wrote:

> Hello, does anybody have a recommendation for a CSS editor?  I've trialed
> TopStyle Pro (nice, but maybe too big) and Morphon (weird).

My recommendation is always for Topstyle Pro.

If it looks too busy turn off some of the panels (layout > minimal)

if it costs too much, go here:
<spam apology>
http://www.regnow.com/softsell/nph-softsell.cgi?item=6598-4&affiliate=16516
and use this coupon code: BOLD-CCN4 for a 10% discount.
</spam> ;o)

alternatively for a small footprint text editor with a whole host of
syntax highlighting options and code folding try scintilla:
http://www.scintilla.org

hth