[thelist] Help with JSMenu

Stephen Caudill SCaudill at municode.com
Fri Feb 27 08:54:44 CST 2004

--------------- live4bacon at optonline.net wrote: ---------------

: Good day,
: Looking for a big favor:
:
: On my site I use JS pull-down menu's genereated by Dreamweaver.
:
: What I want to do is Bold the menu items when a user rolls over it
:
: (dreamweaver lets you go in through the gui and add a rollover
: color but no such option to bold the text as well.)
:
: My problem is that I KNOW nothing about JS (which is why I used
: dreamweaver to generate the code for me 8^)
:
: Can this be accomplished within the style sheet?
:
: Or would you care to help me hack the JS.
:
: Thanks for the help,
: JP

you should be able to do this with CSS, with the caveat that JS may
be changing the style of the menu headers dynamically.  The worst
you can do is try :)

If you get stuck, send a link so we can take a look.

-Stephen
http://www.mechavox.com/