[thelist] Re: Getting compliant code from normal people

Adrian Gonzales adrian at clearspanmedia.com
Fri Feb 27 10:19:32 CST 2004

Farcry CMS is a great xhtml+css compliant content management system. Its
also got a good role based system. Its in CF.
http://farcry.daemon.com.au/

If you go more towards PHP:
http://www.xoops.org/
http://www.drupal.org/
I think both of those are standards complaint.

You can find and try out all kinds of CMS systems here:
http://www.opensourcecms.com/

MXWiki is in development and its 100% XHTML + CSS. Its also written in
CF. If anyone is intersted, let me know.

---------

Maximillian Schwanekamp said the following on 02/26/04 19:06:

> No Wiki I have seen uses anything but tables for layout.  However,
> TikiWiki
> (tikiwiki.org) is a powerful wiki that does generate decent hybrid
code.

PHPWiki (http://phpwiki.sourceforge.net/phpwiki/) generates
standards-compliant and (mostly) semantic code.
-----

Adrian Gonzales Jr.
Creative Director
Clear Span Media