[thelist] ReadyHosting

Minh Lee Goon mlgoon at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 27 15:34:43 CST 2004

Hey all

Has anyone had any experience with ReadyHosting as a ColdFusion host? I'm
currently hosting my web site at CFDynamics and I'm happy with them. But for
my clients, the price seems a little steep for the restrictions and features
that are available at each host. My knee-jerk reaction is just to go with
ReadyHosting, but I want to make sure that it's not too good to be true.

I had a bad experience with Infinology/ZeroSetup so I didn't mind paying a
little more for the security and peace of mind. I want to make sure I won't
sting my clients with a bad host.

Any comments would be most welcome. Thanks.

Minh Lee Goon
digerati design studios
www.goonies.info/digerati