[thelist] ReadyHosting

Brett Stinson brettastinson at comcast.net
Fri Feb 27 22:30:53 CST 2004

Minh:
  I was with them for a couple of years.  The service and support was great,
but I decided
to leave when I found another host that gave me the capability to be a
reseller and offered
much more for the money than readyhost.  When Readyhost brought out CF MX
and .Net, they
double the price to get on one of the new servers.  My new host supports CF
MX and .Net on
all of their servers at no extra charge.
So... in answer to your question.... Readyhost is good, however not as
flexible as some, and
their support is also top notch.
Another one you may want to consider (especially if interested in reseller)
is www.jodohost.com
Good Luck,
Brett Stinson
bstinson at programmer.net <mailto:bstinson at programmer.net>