[thelist] Another site check plz...

Heather Quinn hqevolt at windyhilldesign.com
Sat Feb 28 07:16:31 CST 2004

Hi, Alvaro.

Sometimes the choice is not all or nothing: the "glow" may just be too
strong -- if you fade it, it may give a cool effect while not disturbing
the attractive crispness of the overall design (it would serve as a
slight bit of contrast to that, and thus be visually witty).  Btw, this
design's color scheme is beautiful.

--
Cheers,

Heather Quinn