[thelist] CSS Hacks

liorean liorean at f2o.org
Sun Feb 29 17:07:33 CST 2004

Maximillian Schwanekamp wrote:
> Could anyone recommend a single resource for known CSS browser hacks?  I
> know of many and various sites for individual hacks - I am just wondering if
> there is a site/resource where a large number (all?!?) of them have been
> collected in one place.  E.g. Tantek Celik's box-model hack and filters,
> Opera-specifics, etc.
>
> Maximillian Von Schwanekamp

The good, old, reliable resource at Centricle by Kevin Smith:
<http://centricle.com/ref/css/filters/>

The new and very thorough resource on Dithered by Chris Nott:
<http://dithered.com/css_filters/index.html>
--
David "liorean" Andersson

ViewStyles, ViewScripts, SwitchStyles and GraphicsInfo bookmarklets:
<http://liorean.web-graphics.com/>
Hangouts:
<http://codingforums.com/> <http://yourmusicforums.com/>