[thelist] OT: I have a desperate need for an EXCEL guru...

Luther, Ron ron.luther at hp.com
Mon Mar 1 13:18:43 CST 2004

Walter asked:

>>I'm trying to create a spreadsheet for my Cub Scout Den.
>>I have 99% of it complete, but I'm having trouble with the conditional
>>formatting.

Hi Walter,

I haven't played much with Excel's conditional formatting myself ... but
whenever anybody brings up an Excel question, I always try to mention my
buddy's site:

http://mrexcel.com/

There are some exceptional tips there ... as well as a message board for
all things 'Excel'.

HTH,

RonL.
(Bill and I used to work together about 8 years ago.)