[thelist] ASP pdf

Maximillian Schwanekamp anaxamaxan at neptunewebworks.com
Mon Mar 1 15:23:04 CST 2004

That is a great suggestion.  One that I probably won't be able to use
because I believe this client is using an existing shared host, but
definitely a good idea!  Using tools one knows is best, definitely.  On the
other hand, when I was doing ASP it felt so easy (and limited) that a
stunned monkey could do it...

Maximillian Von Schwanekamp
Websites for Profitable Microbusiness
NeptuneWebworks.com