[thelist] Design check

david.landy at somerfield.co.uk david.landy at somerfield.co.uk
Tue Mar 2 09:52:18 CST 2004

Nice!

David Landy, IT Consultant
Business Intelligence
Somerfield/KwikSave Support Centre
Whitchurch, Bristol, UK
Tel: 0117 301 8977
david.landy at somerfield.co.uk <mailto:david.landy at somerfield.co.uk>

"...Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is
that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness,
that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, who am I to be brilliant,
gorgeous, talented, fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be? You are a
child of God. Your playing small doesn't serve the world. There's
nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel
insecure around you. We are all meant to shine, as children do. We were
born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It's not just
in some of us; it's in everyone. And as we let our own light shine, we
unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we're
liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates
others..."

~ From A RETURN TO LOVE by Marianne Williamson
© 1992 (Paperback; pp 190-191)