[thelist] Re: Site review

John C Bullas jcbullas at nildram.co.uk
Wed Mar 10 01:58:28 CST 2004

At 17:56 09/03/2004, you wrote
> >as a hobby.... no formal training
> >http://www.rocbinda.com/
>
>Yikes! This sent my browser (IE 5.1/Mac) into an infinite loop. The splash
>page re-directs to a custom 404 error page which re-directs to the splash
>page which...you get the idea.
>If you MUST use an auto-redirecting splash page, at least get the syntax of
>the refresh tag right. You have

Language could be more subtle but made the changes :)

>meta http-equiv="refresh" content="15;url='homepage.htm'"
>You should eliminate the single quotes around homepage.htm.
>
>     Garth

Ah!

Many thanks

FB
http://vancouver-webpages.com/META/metatags.detail.html

Changed it now!!!!!

==== 1 =====

Tue Mar 9 2004 6:39:22 pm GMT

81.152.140.109 tried to load www.rocbinda.com/'homepage.htm'

User Agent = Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 5.22; Mac_PowerPC)

Referring URL:

http://www.rocbinda.com/

AND

Tue Mar 9 2004 8:31:04 pm GMT

63.193.12.135 tried to load www.rocbinda.com/'homepage.htm'

User Agent = Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 5.14; Mac_PowerPC)

Referring URL:

http://www.rocbinda.com/