[thelist] [OT] Exporting lists from Outlook

David Siedband david at calteg.org
Wed Mar 10 02:39:46 CST 2004

I'm helping a friend transition his environmental newsletter to a
Mailman listserv.

Problem is, he's having trouble exporting the list from Outlook and I
don't have a Windows machine to test this on.

I did some googling and I couldn't figure out if it's possible to export
just one mailing list without exporting his whole contacts list.

I'd like to export to CSV or tab-delimited...

Can anyone direct me to a good URL that explains this or give me a quick
run-down on how to do this?

Here's his version information, FWIW
Microsoft Outlook IMO, Build 9.0.6604 (9.0.2911.0)

2 tips to the list in return...

Thanks!

--
David