[thelist] [OT] Exporting lists from Outlook

Maximillian Schwanekamp anaxamaxan at neptunewebworks.com
Wed Mar 10 13:36:14 CST 2004

LOL, I forgot to mention that it will be necessary to have the list to be
exported in a separate folder.  To do that, just right click under contacts
(or any other folder on Outlook) create a new subfolder of type "Contact
Items," then copy the records from Contacts into that one, and export the
newly-created subfolder.  OR, if that's tedious, export the whole contact
list, put it into a database, and filter records with SQL to taste.

Maximillian Von Schwanekamp