[thelist] OT: Web Graphics for Non-Designers Book

Norman Bunn norman.bunn at craftedsolutions.com
Wed Mar 10 14:43:29 CST 2004

Ya know you open yourself up when you ask that sort of question, so here
goes...

The book is well worthwhile for the beginning developer, someone who has
a limited web library, or someone who has never done anything on the
design side.  On the other hand, if you have several years of
experience, the book will be of less use.  I personally found myself
saying, "I know that already" a little too much for me to make the a
permanent addition to my shelves.

It is well written, has up-to-date graphics, and would be great for
someone wanting to get their library started.

As to which car, well... I must admit, yours was the best.  I especially
liked the "all your base" graffiti touch.

<http://images.amazon.com/images/P/1590591712.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg>

Norman