[thelist] Re: CSS <UL> background corners part 3

Michael Harrington mike0351 at bellsouth.net
Wed Mar 10 16:14:24 CST 2004

Sometimes it is easier, quicker, and more efficient to use a commercial program to get the job done. I
use Just Tabs from Lincoln Beach Software (http://www.lincolnbeach.com/justtabs.asp) for generating my
tabs. Very flexible and easy. And the price is a very reasonable $24.95 (U.S. dollars). I think you can
try it before buying it. They have other nice tools also (buttons, banners, screenshots, etc.)