[thelist] Welcome back, Cotter

Joshua Olson joshua at waetech.com
Thu Mar 11 17:46:02 CST 2004

Holly Krikey!  That's a first.

<tip type="Posting" author="Joshua Olson">
When posting in a public forum, it is a really good idea to make sure your
messages always appear professional.  You never know when someone will find
one of your posts when trying to research you as a potential vendor.  This
means perform the following checks:

1.  Is everything spelled correctly.
2.  Are there any major punctuation problems.
3.  etc., etc., etc.
4.  Have I removed all unnecessary information that didn't pertain to the
reason I was posting.
</tip>

Joshua Olson
Web Application Engineer