[thelist] Flash decompiler

John C Bullas jcbullas at nildram.co.uk
Sat Mar 13 01:32:36 CST 2004

At 20:54 12/03/2004, you wrote
>Hi

http://deflash.net/

Handles swf version 4, 5, MX. Handles compressed & protected swf files too.
Extracts all content in separate folders.
Extracts all action scripts seprately. Ability to change background color
of swf for better viewing. Shows all frames of main timeline.
No installation required! Just a 330KB exe.
Option to decompile swf file also by right clicking on it and selecting
"DeFlash"
Clean interface which even a novice user can understand.
Works on Win 98, SE, XP, 2000

http://deflash.net/swf3.gif

enough? but not free :(

FB