[thelist] has anuone used "getafreelancer"

Tara Cleveland evolt at taracleveland.com
Mon Mar 15 06:51:33 CST 2004

>Hi
>
>I asked this question before but didn't get an answer from anyone so I
>wonder if it got through to the list.
>
>My question is, has anyone used GetaFreelancer?

Well I saw your question and hadn't answered it, because I haven't
used GetaFreelancer.

I was hoping that you'd found a decent freelance auction site. Most
of them seem to end up with a ton of people from other countries that
can bid prices that for me, here in Canada, would have me starving if
I tried to compete ($50 US for a whole site redesign). Alas,
GetaFreelancer *seems* to be the same. So, I haven't tried it, and
probably won't.

Let us know what your experience is. I'd be very curious to find out.

Good luck,
Tara

--
---