[thelist] strange printing problem with a PNG file

Tom Dell'Aringa pixelmech at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 15 08:29:35 CST 2004

Hi,

We are currently building a wireless application which outputs files
to be printed. These files are pages in PNG format. They are being
printed from the application itself on the desktop.

When they are printed to a Canon printer, they work perfect. When
they are printed to a Lexmark or Sharp printer, the image is scaled
down (not sure how much - haven't seen it myself) and the whole form
isn't readable.

Does anyone know why this might be? Could this be a printer driver
problem?

Thanks

Tom

=====
http://www.Pixelmech.com/ - read my latest blog posting!
http://www.DMXzone.com/ - JavaScript Author
http://SparklesParties.com - Princess parties for little girls!
http://www.thywordistruth.net/ - Eternal Life

"Well, my name's Dewey Oxburger. My friends call me Ox. I dont know if you've noticed, but I got a slight weight problem."