[thelist] Re: Text area question

John.Brooking at sappi.com John.Brooking at sappi.com
Mon Mar 15 10:19:48 CST 2004

I haven't tried this, but couldn't you just add an onKeyPress (?) event to
check the current length and return false from the event if the limit has
been reached? Or something like that?

- John

This message may contain information which is private, privileged or
confidential and is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity
named in the message. If you are not the intended recipient of this message,
please notify the sender thereof and destroy / delete the message. Neither
the sender nor Sappi Limited (including its subsidiaries and associated
companies) shall incur any liability resulting directly or indirectly from
accessing any of the attached files which may contain a virus or the like.