[thelist] PHP blog tools?

lists lists at semioticpixels.com
Mon Mar 15 13:32:57 CST 2004

WordPress is very nicely done. Took me about 5 minutes to set up and a
couple hours to customize the templates.

moveable type is written in Perl, not php, and is a little more difficult to
set up. I used it for a project that required about 20 blogs and it was a
resource hog.

B2 has been morphed into WordPress.

-chris