[thelist] [JS] window.onload is a liar...

Tom Dell'Aringa pixelmech at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 15 20:14:25 CST 2004

I'm trying to use window.onload but it doesn't function correctly. It
tells me that my form isn't loaded when I call my function like so:

window.onload = BuildSelect(arr);

If I use a plain old onload="BuildSelect(arr);" in the BODY tag, it
works fine.

What is the difference? Why is the first method really not firing at
onload? This does not work in either IE or Gecko...

Tom

=====
http://www.Pixelmech.com/ - read my latest blog posting!
http://www.DMXzone.com/ - JavaScript Author
http://SparklesParties.com - Princess parties for little girls!
http://www.thywordistruth.net/ - Eternal Life

"Well, my name's Dewey Oxburger. My friends call me Ox. I dont know if you've noticed, but I got a slight weight problem."