[thelist] Webmastering Advice?

bruce bedouglas at earthlink.net
Tue Mar 16 09:40:59 CST 2004

if you want to get a feel for what various companies/people believe the job
to entail, you might want to search www.monster.com, www.hotjobs.com, etc...
for "webmaster". the resulting information from the job sites will give you
a general idea of what some companies believe the job entails, as well as
the general skillset that they're looking for in a person for this kind of
position...

-bruce