[thelist] HTML E-mails

Jono Young ox4dboy at comcast.net
Tue Mar 16 16:23:34 CST 2004

This has come up a few times before, try this URL, and when you are prompted
for a Search Term, enter a term that pertains to your topic:

Copy and Paste this into your browser's URL field:
javascript:term=prompt('Search%20thelist%20Archives:');if(term!=null){locati
on='http://www.google.com/search?as_q='+term+'&as_sitesearch=lists.evolt.org
&safe=on&submit=Go';}

Try "HTML Email" as your search term when prompted.