[thelist] [OT] Notebook - ATI Radeon 9000 video card

Tim Burgan burgan at iprimus.com.au
Tue Mar 16 22:54:28 CST 2004

Hello,

Sorry for the off-topic post .. I don't know where to turn with this
question as even the Australian distributors for ATI pushed me off.

I'm going to purchase a notebook with an ATI Radeon 9000 video card ..
I'm wondering if anyone knows if I am to do the following:

Attach an external monitor to the notebook and have a full screen
QuickTime movie running, while on the notebook screen I navigate windows
and use other software.

Does anyone know of any websites that give tips on how to use dual monitors?

Thanks

Tim