[thelist] OT: Email problem ...

Bob Haroche spambait at onpointsolutions.com
Wed Mar 17 09:08:34 CST 2004

Rodrigo Galindez wrote:
>     I talked with my hosting company, and they said that is not
> possible to do this. Any suggestions ? Is there a little tricky
> solution to implement for something like this ?

On a unix system, you might be able to use a simple procmail filter to
send a copy of all incoming mail to a special mailbox.  I don't think
you can use it though for outgoing mail.

For that there's keylogging type software like eblaster.com, which
I've never used but have seen advertised, which can send an
administrator copies of all outgoing  mail (maybe incoming as well).
It's $100/license, but there's probably enterprise discounts.

Regards,
Bob Haroche
O n P o i n t  S o l u t i o n s
www.OnPointSolutions.com