[thelist] Best CSS Tabs

Ferruh Mavituna ferruh at mavituna.com
Thu Mar 18 04:14:02 CST 2004

Hello all;

I'm designing a new commercial website and I'm planing to do it tabless.
Now we have a header menu with tabs and tables.

Now I'm looking for best practices over CSS Tabs.

There are lots of CSS Tabs, here is my list;

- Sliding Doors (ALA)
http://www.alistapart.com/articles/slidingdoors/

- Pure CSS Tabs (Diveintomark -almost compitable with all browsers))
http://diveintomark.org/archives/2003/03/24/pure_css_tabs

- Kalsey, (almost compitable with all browsers)
http://www.kalsey.com/tools/csstabs/

- Simplebits (no info about compatibility)
http://www.simplebits.com/archives/2003/04/08/simplified_css_tabs_live_examp
le.html

- Unrevealed CSS Tabs (fully compatible and looks great)
http://unraveled.com/projects/css_tabs/

Do you have any suggestion ? Any pratice with these, what's the best and
compatible one ?

Thank you;

Ferruh.Mavituna
http://feruh.mavituna.com