[thelist] CSS Backgrounds: repeat-x width:100%

Joshua Olson joshua at waetech.com
Thu Mar 18 23:43:11 CST 2004

Update (in case anyone cares)...

Got it working on IE/PC 5, 5.5, and 6.0, Mozilla 1.6, Firefox 0.8, and Opera
7.  If you scroll by highlighting text and dragging in Opera nothing
happens, and in Mozilla/Firefox some really strange rendering bugs show up.
In NS 6.2/7.1, no background is visible but there are no bugs with rendering
when the highlight-scroll is employed.

Getting closer.

Joshua Olson
Web Application Engineer