[thelist] help .js menus [offlist]

Maximillian Schwanekamp anaxamaxan at neptunewebworks.com
Sat Mar 20 22:56:52 CST 2004

Hi,

Not sure what exactly you're asking for, but I have used overlib
successfully for onMouseover popup help menus.  Note that it normally uses
table-based markup, but you can use the "Full HTML" paramter to have it
output compliant markup.

http://www.bosrup.com/web/overlib/

Maximillian Von Schwanekamp
voice: 541-302-1438