[thelist] sample code... user/admin functionality

bruce bedouglas at earthlink.net
Mon Mar 22 21:11:20 CST 2004

hey....

hi. we're looking to create a basic app with users applying to join the
site. we need an admin to be able to enable/disable users access to the
site. we're trying to find out if someone can point us to a reasonable set
of php apps for this function that interface with a mysql backend. we'd
prefer to not reinvent the wheel!!!

we'd be willing to extract the relevant code from another app if you can
point us to an app that has this kind of functionality. the primary issue is
that the app should also incorporate checks on the input from the user to
prevent erroneous information being passed to the sql query code...

thanks...

bruce
bedouglas at earthlink.net