[thelist] PHP / Web Designer Required (OT)

Dan Romanchik dan at danromanchik.com
Wed Mar 24 10:20:04 CST 2004

Hi, Christopher--

I've been rattling around in Web development for the past eight years or so.
I've developed Perl scripts and Active Server Pages, but lately, I've been
doing a lot of PHP/MySQL work, developing database-driven websites. The
latest example of this is the website for Commercial Building Products
magazine at www.cbpmagazine.com.

I normally like to charge by the project, but if pressed for an hourly rate,
I usually say $100/hour.

Let me know how I can help you.

Regards,

Dan