[thelist] Cached web pages

Anthony Baratta anthony at baratta.com
Wed Mar 24 18:17:22 CST 2004

At 03:51 PM 3/24/2004, Sam Carter wrote:

>Is there a META tag I can insert into web pages to prevent their being saved
>in the Temporary Internet Cache to avoid becoming a victim of this virus in
>the future?

You'll need to obfuscate your email addresses. I don't know if harvesting
trojans can deal with URL encoded strings, so that might be an approach.
Just remember that if you turn to JS obfuscation that people surfing
without JS turned on will not be able to see your mail address.

---
Anthony Baratta
President
Keyboard Jockeys