[thelist] Email Clients for MACs

liorean liorean at f2o.org
Thu Mar 25 16:04:11 CST 2004

Justin Zachan wrote:
> Hi there. A designer I work with uses Entourage for MAC as an email client.
> She wants to find something else for various reasons.
>
> Can anyone recommend the various options out there? I can't as I am a PC
> user. Thanks.

Mozilla Thunderbird can be used, though it's got a very non-Mac feeling
about it. Qualcomm Eudora, of course, and Opera Mail in Opera 7.50
(currently in third preview). These both have a more Mac like feeling
about them. And who could forget Apple Mail? There are others as well, I
bet, but those are the ones I've seen in action.

She using Mac OS X or OS 9?

--
David "liorean" Andersson

ViewStyles, ViewScripts, SwitchStyles and GraphicsInfo bookmarklets:
<http://liorean.web-graphics.com/>
Hangouts:
<http://codingforums.com/> <http://yourmusicforums.com/>